Our commitment to safety runs deep at Bolin. We care about our employees and partners like they are a part of our own family. We want to make sure everyone gets home safe to their families at the end of every day. That’s why we set the standard for industry best practices in safety.
PEC Basic Refresher/Review is a course that refreshes PEC Basic Orientation course content. This annual refresher reinforces general safety and awareness of hazards workers may encounter in the workplace. PEC Basic Refresher/Review strengthens student knowledge of various practices to mitigate hazards by being reminded of OSHA regulation and industry best practices.
- 29 CFR 1910
- 29 CFR 1926
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
Upon completion of the course, all students are issued a digital PEC ID card with their name, company name, picture, barcode, and completed course. All students are automatically entered into PEC’s Advanced Training Tracker where your company’s clients and auditors can view proof of employee orientation.
PEC Core Compliance meets minimum requirements for awareness-level training on the following topics:
- Accident Prevention Signs and Tags
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Confined Space Entry
- Electrical Safety
- Elevated Work (Fall Protection, Walking/Working Surfaces, Ladders)
- Emergency Response (First Aid, Fire Safety)
- Excavation and Trenching
- Hazard Communication
- Identifying Hazards and Hazard Control
- Incident Investigation
- Incident Reporting
- Job Safety Analysis
- Materials Handling (Forklift, Rigging Safety)
- Occupational Health
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Process Safety Management
- Respiratory Protection
- Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMSII) (Offshore Course Only)
- Stop Work Authority
- Work Permits
Commitment to Safety
Creating a "Safety Culture" is at the heart of everything we do at Bolin. The goal of developing a safety culture is to instill the qualities that motivate employees to strive to achieve safety excellence. Our ultimate objective is to create a work environment where each and every employee becomes personally committed and concerned about their safety and the safety of their co-workers.